Nice ride to Abrantes

Today, I met Sean from Devon, GB. He started in Faro, at the Southern coast of Portugal and will ride his pushbike home.

Following the river Tejo is not like following a river in Central Europe. The road is not always close to the stream. It is more that the river and I am following the same direction. And I know that only from looking at the maps. Today I say him once, at the end, when I crossed over to the northern bank. 

The very try landscape changes slowly, I see more green now. 

My place for the night is the Youth Hostel of Abrantes. It's not exactly in the town center, but I like to visit them at least once on a trip.  

Kommentare

  1. Da sind es ja nur noch knapp 150km. Warst Du denn wenigstens mal im Rio Tejo baden? Noch eine gute Fahrt heute und viel Spaß!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Villages and sunflowers

Sierra del Gredos

Portugal