Extremadura

After a great breakfast, I was ready to hit the last peak: Tornavacas.

From where I came, it was an easy climb. The downhill afterwards was spectacular.

The Valle del Jerte, is known for their cherries. I ate plenty of them. The best places are the ones, where you do not have to get off the bike to pick them. I could even get some drive-through-style without stopping.

So this is Extremadura. It is hot, but a little wind helps to stay halfway cold (not overheated).

After 116km I called it a day in Coria.




Kommentare

  1. Moin Klaus, man merkt das Du wieder Spaß am fahren hast. Gab es wenigstens ein Gipfelbier auf dem Tornavacas? ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Kein Bier, aber die Abfahrtskirschen waren super!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Villages and sunflowers

Sierra del Gredos

Portugal